Fast LM 79 Testing Report
LM-79 Testing | LM-79 Test Approved Methods
ITCIndia NABL Approved Electrical Safety Testing Laboratory, ITCIndia Laboratory is following the procedure as required by International Standard IEC 17025 and is already certified for ISO 17025 by NABL , has been awarded accreditation by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL). Under the Energy Efficient Lighting Products Program. This includes LM-79 accreditation for Solid State Lighting Luminaires, Total Flux Measurements (Luminous Efficacy) & Solid State Lighting Luminaires, Luminous Intensity Measurements.
Definition of LM-79 Testing:
LM-79 is one approved method that describes procedures & precautions in performing measurement of LED products.
Scope of IES LM-79 testing:
LM-79 Testing is applied to solid-state lighting products that include the following requirements:
- LED based products that are integrated control circuit and heat sinks
- LED based products only requiring AC or DC power supply
And does not cover as bellow:
- LED products requiring external operating circuits or heat sinks (bare LED chips, package and modules)
- Fixtures designed for LED products but sold without a light source
- SSL products work with AC power: voltage, electrical current, power, frequency, power factor
- SSL products work with DC power: voltage, electrical current, power
Test Condition and Procedures/ LM-79 Procedures and Conditions:
- Temperature–maintaining at 25℃±1℃ / Maintain temperature at 25 degrees C +/-1 degree C (within 1M)
- Air Flow—limited/ Limited air flow
- Mounting–limited thermal transfer
- Voltage regulation to +/- 2%
- Voltage waveform (harmonic distortion< 3%) / AC wave shape limit to harmonic RMS of 3%
Aging and Stabilization/ Seasoning and Stabilization
- New SSL products can be put into tested without aging.
- Before testing, SSL products should work for a certain time to reach up stable working temperature.
Working Orientation/ Testing Orientation
Test Method of Lm-79/ LM-79 Test Methods:
Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer available to achieve the test report
Integrating Sphere: Integrating sphere systems are used to measure the total luminous flux and color for LM-79. This can be performed with a photometer (total luminous flux) or a spectral radiometer (spectral radiant flux). Utilizing a spectral radiometer and integrating sphere is the preferred method, which derives total luminous flux and color qualities form spectral radiant flux measurements. Click here to see (Video) how to do LM-79 Test with Integrating sphere systems
- For measuring total luminous flux and color
- Photometer – Total Luminous Flux
- Spectral Radiometer (preferred) – Spectral Radiant
- Flux (to derive total luminous flux and color qualities)
Goniophometer : Goniophotometer systems are also used for LM-79 testing to measure luminous intensity distribution. The Goniophotometer system tests derive total luminous flux and provide color characteristics including CCT and CRI.
- For measuring luminous intensity distribution
- Total luminous flux is derived
- Provides color characteristics with spectral radiometer including CCT, CRI
Testing Data of IES LM-79/ LM-79 Test Outputs and Calculations:
- Total Luminous Flux
- Luminous Intensity Distribution
- Electrical Power
- Luminous Efficacy(lm/w)
- Light Intensity Distribution
If you are Interested You can Fill out the form below to receive a quote on the LM-79 Testing to get started:
M: 08196980555 E: [email protected]
This entry was posted in LM 79 Tesing For Street Light As Per IEC 60598-2-3, LM 79 Testing, LM-79 Testing Ahmedabad, LM-79 Testing on High bay LED lights, LM-79 testing on High Power LED Light Model, LM-79 Testing | LM-79 Test Approved Methods and tagged 30W Led Street Light LM79 Test Report, Aging and Stabilization/ Seasoning and Stabilization, Ambient Conditions, And does not cover as bellow:, Definition of IES LM-79 Testing:, Definition of LM-79 Testing:, Electrical Requirements:, Electrical Settings, Fast LM 79 Testing Report, Get LM 79 Testing Info, Goniophotometer, Haryana, How to do LM-79 Testing?, ies lm-79, India, Instrumentation, Integrating Sphere, ITCIndia providing LM-79 testing in a NABL accredited laboratory for Solid State Lighting Luminaires and LEDs., LED Lighting & LM-79 Luminaire Testing Laboratory in India, LED Lighting Facts Approved Labs List, LED Luminaire Testing, LED Product LM-79 Testing lab in India Mumbai, led testing labs in india, LM 79 Test Laboratory - LED/SSL Luminaires call 8196980555, lm 79 testing Ambala, LM 79 Testing Approved Method, LM 79 Testing at ITCindia, lm 79 testing Chennai tamil nadu, LM 79 testing for LED product Offered by Itc India Pvt Ltd, lm 79 testing Gujarat, lm 79 testing gurgaon haryana, lm 79 testing kolkata west bangal, lm 79 testing labs, lm 79 testing labs in bangalore, lm 79 testing maharashtra, lm 79 testing New Delhi, lm 79 testing Noida, LM-79 Definition and Scope: The scope of how LM 79 applies to LED-based products which incorporate control electronics and heat sinks, lm-79 standard, lm-79 test procedure, LM-79 Test Report, Lm-79 Test Report In 2 Days, Lm-79 testing Ahmedabad, LM-79 Testing for LED Street Light, LM-79 Testing In India, Lm-79 testing India, LM-79 Testing Laboratory, Lm-79 testing Mumbai, LM-79 testing on High Power LED Light Model, Lm-79 testing Pune, LM-79 Testing | LM-79 Test Approved Methods, NABL Accredited Laboratory India, Panchkula, Power Supply, Relative vs. Absolute Photometry, Scope of IES LM-79 testing:, Searches related to LM-79 Testing In India, Solutions for LM-79, Test Condition and Procedures/ LM-79 Procedures and Conditions:, Test Method of Lm-79/ LM-79 Test Methods:, Understanding LM-79 Reports, What LM 79 does cover?, What LM 79 does not cover?, Working Orientation/ Testing Orientation.