IEC 60601-1 Medical Equipment Testing
What is IEC 60601-1?
Standards play a paramount role in product design and development. IEC 60601-1 is a series of technical standards for the safety and effectiveness of medical electrical equipment. The force of this standard is to require two level of protection to guard the patient and operator from any injury. It is recognized worldwide. This standard is of four parts:
- Base standard: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance. IEC 60601-1
- Collateral standards: Generally numbered as IEC 60601-1-) for example IEC 60601-1-11 General requirement for basic safety and essential performance collateral standard requirement for medical electrical equipment and medical electrical system used in the home health care environment.
- Particulate standards: They are numbered as IEC 60601-2-) for example IEC 60601-2-52 particular requirement for the basic safety and essential performance of medical beds.
- Performance standards: Generally numbered as IEC 60601-3-
Essential performance requirement for transcutaneous oxygen and carbon dioxide partial pressure monitoring equipment.
If you’re Buyers Demanding for IEC 60601-1 Testing – Contact Now!
Wish this blog post will be help. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. ITCIndia team looking forward work with you and get better together!
Mr. Puneet Sharma | Call: 08196980555 | E-mail: ITCIndiaOne@Gmail.Com
Get Instant Quotations, Fill the Enquiry form:
Combo therapy Medical Bed Testing
If you are looking for Medical Bed Testing Laboratory in India, ITC India Can Help You! ITC India one of the best Medical Bed Testing Service Provider in India. ITCIndia Can do Medical Bed Testing as per IEC 60601-2-52, EN 60601 Standard
- IEC 60601-2-52
- EN 60601
- Protection against accidental contact
- Protection against Electrical Hazards
- Leakage current and patient auxiliary current
- Single fault condition
- Touch current
- Dielectric Strength Test
- Insulation Resistance
- Humidity preconditioning treatment
- Voltage drop test
- Resistance to environmental stress
- Creepage and air clearance
- Thermal Cycling
- Environmental stress resistance test
- Cord anchorage Pull Test
- Stability tests
- Protection against excessive temperatures
- Mechanical strength test