ingress protection chart
IP66 Ingress Protection Testing And Certification
Are you looking for IP66 Testing and Certification Laboratory in India, If yes then you are at the right website ITC India One of the Best IP66 Testing and Certification Lab in India, Lets introduced with the best place which is ITC India for IP66 Testing And Certification Labs where you can have the best result for IP66 Testing. Call on 08264401091/ 08196980555 for IP66 Testing laboratories.
ITCIndia IP66 Testing Labs offers a full range of IP66 Testing services. ITCIndia is fully equipped to test and approve a wide range of electrical products and equipment for organizational and governmental certifications, from battery chargers and lighting equipment to medical electrical equipment and wireless devices.
IP66 Enclosure – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
IP66 Defining Characteristics:
- Complete protection from dust, oil, and other non-corrosive material
- Complete protection from contact with the enclosed equipment
- Protection from water, even from powerful jets of water
- Equivalent to NEMA rated 4 and 4X enclosures
- Engraving, silk-screening, and anodizing services available
- Custom with cutouts, insulation, hinges, latches or locks
IP66 Protection Standards
Refer to the chart below for the ratings of relative protection of electrical enclosures:
|IP Rating||Protection||Description||Test Method|
|IP66 Enclosures||Able to protect against powerful water jets||Water projected in powerful jets (12.5 mm nozzle) against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.||Test duration: at least 3 minutes|
|Water volume: 100 liters per minute|
|Pressure: 100 kPa at a distance of 3 m|
IP66 Protected from total dust ingress. Protected from high-pressure water jets from any direction. IP66 Rating / IP66 Certification: The first digit (6) & the second digit (6) both are described above
For enclosures, the typical waterproof IP ratings are IP66 enclosures. The chart below gives the specifics of what these ratings mean and how they are measured.
What is the meaning of ip66?
IP65 Enclosure – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against water projected from a nozzle. IP66 Enclosure – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water. IP 67 Enclosures – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against immersion. learn more
What does ip66 waterproof mean?
If you want to light your outdoor area, one solution that may cross your mind is the installation of a light emitting diode (lighting) lamp. … Such lights normally have IP65 or IP66 ratings. However, the latter has a more robust waterproof capability, but it is paramount to know what “IP66” means. Learn More
1. Protected against vertically falling drops of water. Limited ingress permitted.
2. Protected against vertically falling drops of water with enclosure tilted up to 15 degrees from the vertical. Limited ingress permitted.
3 Protected against sprays of water up to 60 degrees from the vertical. Limited ingress permitted for three minutes.
4. Protected against water splashed from all directions. Limited ingress permitted.
5. Protected against jets of water. Limited ingress permitted.
6. Water from heavy seas or water projected in powerful jets shall not enter the enclosure in harmful quantities.
7. Protection against the effects of immersion in water between 15 cm and 1 m for 30 minutes.
8. Protection against the effects of immersion in water under pressure for long periods.
1. Protected against a solid object greater than 50 mm 4pr A-.1 such as a hand.
2. Protected against a solid object greater than 12.5 mm such as a finger.
3. Protected against a solid object greater than 2.5 mm such as a screwdriver.
4. Protected against a solid object greater than 1 mm such as a wire.
5. Dust Protected. Limited ingress of dust permitted. Will not interfere with the operation of the equipment. Two to eight hours.
6. Dust-tight. No Ingress of dust. Two to eight hours.
Why choose ITCIndia For IP65 Testing?
ITCIndia is a leading provider of comprehensive testing services for electrical and LED lighting products. Our global network of technical experts, combined with our state of the art testing laboratories, assure a single source solution for meeting all applicable requirements, standards and voluntary schemes. And ITCIndia technical professionals are actively involved in international advisory boards and standards development activities, ensuring the most up to date knowledge of current and changing requirements.
Represented in over 5 locations in India, ITCIndia has an unsurpassed track record of meeting and exceeding the requirements and expectations of our client companies. The ITCIndia brand and our distinctive blue octagon mark are instantly recognized around the globe as symbols of quality and safety Testing and will increase customer confidence in your brand.
ITCIndia can assist companies in low-cost life testing and evaluating of their products for pre-compliance and compliance testing to schemes such as The Carbon Trust Enhanced Carbon Allowance
If Your Buyers Demanding for IP Testing – Contact Now!
Kindly send us the following Details, So that we can provide you with a quotation for the same:
- Product Name, Technical Specifications, and Brochure
- Product Images
- Total Number of Samples Required: 2
Wish this blog post will help. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. ITCIndia team looking forward to working with you and get better together!
Mr. Puneet Sharma | Call: 08196980555 | E-mail: ITCIndiaOne@Gmail.Com
Get Instant Quotations, Fill the Enquiry form:
This entry was posted in IP 66 Testing, IP Testing and tagged electrical testing laboratories in india, electronic testing laboratories in india, how much does ingress protection testing cost, ingress protection chart, ingress protection test equipment india, ingress protection testing labs in bangalore, ingress protection testing labs in hyderabad, ip 65, ip rating chart, ip rating table, ip test setup, Ip Testing Laboratory, ip testing labs in india, ip testing procedure pdf, ip testing standards, ip54 test procedure, ip65 protection, ip65 test procedure, ip66 enclosure, ip66 test procedure, ipx8 vs ip68.